19 December 2010

13 Pyre Trolls ~ Scrolle Monster

Next in my line of Pyre Trolls, this guy has been named by my 4 year old son.  The Scrolle Monster... yeah I don't know either.  Seeing the most wear and tear due to the fact that he has adorned my son's book shelf for the last six months.   Here you have him the Scrolle Monster (and  yes I know I need a lightbox)

Original Paint by Smurfs, scratch and dents by Charlie.





While we are at it here is a Swamp Troll that was given to my in our Christmas painting exchange.  He painted a fantastic Swamp Troll and in return he got pink Skinned Gobbers painted by yours truely.  In my defense he told me it was going to be a blue skinned Swamp Troll with a Cygnus tatoo... I believed him and he got pink Gobbers in return.

 Last but not least, Janissa.  Didn't turn out as good as I had hoped, especially the skin.  But the armor and runes turned out better than expected so at the least I learned a few things and can move on.
9 remaining 4 of them have paint... maybe my LGS needs a Pyre Troll painting contest?

1-Soot
2-Fuego
3-Scrolle Monster
4-???
5-???
6-???
7-???
8-???
9-???
10-???
11-???
12-???
13-???

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I remember that Pyre Troll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rodrigo
    Esteban
    Miguel
    Chunk
    Lucy
    Klom
    Poosh
    Rex (short for Rexicalicofalapatorius)

    ReplyDelete